Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gaahhh, I'm sorry I've been so remiss in blogging. I've been swarmed by essays the last couple weeks. Last week I had two (one for "Sign, Symbol, and Sacrament in Postmodern Theology" on Michel Henry and Jean-Luc Marion and one for "Byzantine Church and Society" on Byzantine liturgy and church architecture), the week before that I had one (on Byzantine art during iconoclasm), and this week I have another even longer one (for "Culture and the City", on urban public space). Once I'm done with this one, I'll try to take some pictures and write something interesting.

One thing I can report is that not this coming weekend, but the next, I'm going to Dublin (just booked my tickets today!) where I'll meet up with Katie and her family, and there will be exciting times, which I promise to both photograph and write about. Really!

In the meantime though, I need to get back to reading about the history of postwar urban redevelopment and reconstruction in Rotterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment