Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Berlin!

Well, I'm off to Berlin to see IAMX tonight! I'll report back soon!
For anyone unfamiliar with IAMX, here's a video!
They didn't have any shows planned in the UK, and they're based in Berlin, so I decided to just go there to see them! Plus i get to explore a new city (and country for that matter).

I'm just hoping that what people have said about everyone speaking English in Berlin is true, because I don't speak a word of German. Well, I do know one word, but unless I encounter any snakes, it's not going to do me much good. I'll be staying with my friend Eric, who's been there since last semester, so he can probably interpret if need be, and OH MY GOD I JUST SAW A BUNNY--NO, THREE BUNNIES (I'm writing this from the Airlink bus, which has free wifi). Anyway, Berlin! It's gonna be an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment