Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This is just going to be a quick update, since I need to go to bed soon (9:00 AM class. Ack.), but I've got some more pictures, this time of New College (the School of Divinity), which I took after class yesterday.

New College is located on The Mound, which is a neat little manmade hill (if you couldn't guess that from the word "mound") between Old Town and New Town.

View from The Mound. I actually have no idea what I'm photographing here (apart from the National Gallery of Scotland and a fence) because I have yet to actually venture into New Town. I'm hoping to make it over there this weekend. But in the meantime let's just admire the nice view from The Mound.
Ooh!
Ahh!
Okay, enough of that. Let's see New College.

Yeah, I go to school in that. *smugface*

This is what you see when you enter the courtyard.

You also see John Knox.

A few shots of the building from inside the courtyard.

How many crenellations does YOUR college have?

So yeah, that's New College. And now some miscellaneous pictures I took on the way home.

I don't know what this building is, but I like it.

St. Giles Cathedral

Urban seagulls at Hunter Square. They always seem to convene here.

And with that, it is most definitely bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment